1 / Pk
1 / Cs
[No.432021] CoolBox XT All-day Cooling and Freezing Workstation, Single Capacity, Purple
Corning CoolBox XT systems are bench top cooling workstations that provide sample cooling or freezing without ice, electricity or batteries. CoolBox systems are versatile and accommodate a variety of sample formats and temperatures. The modular design enables the use of CoolRack® and CoolSink® thermo-conductive sample modules to hold microfuge tubes, cryogenic vials, PCR tubes or plates, assay plates and more.
- Consists of a base, cooling cartridge/core and a lid
- Includes a magnetized collar and a 1° to 8°C temperature indicator for visual assurance of proper temperature
- To use with any 30 place Corning CoolRack Tubes Module
- The internal cooling or freezing cores provide 0.5° to 4°C for over 10 hours with lid open and over 16 hours with lid closed
- CoolBox systems may also be used with dry ice to create a compact, portable, snap freezing workstation for bacteria, virus or proteins.