|Centrifuge Tube Capacity||
|Centrifuge Tube Cap Style||
[No.3207] 1.7 mL Low Binding Snap Cap Microcentrifuge Tube, Polypropylene, Nonsterile, 250/Case
These Costar® 1.7 mL low binding microcentrifuge tubes feature a bonded polymer technology that reduces protein and nucleic acid binding, resulting in better sample recovery. They are made of natural (uncolored) polypropylene and are RNase-/DNase-free.
- Supplied nonsterile and are autoclavable.
- External graduations and frosted writing spot for easy sample identification.
- Positive seal design allows for repeated opening and closing.
- Flat cap surface for convenient labeling.
- Withstands a maximum RCF of 17,000xg