Bottle Top Filter
|Filter Funnel Capacity||
|Filter Membrane Pore Size||
|Filter Membrane Area||
|Filter Membrane Material||
Cellulose Acetate (CA)
[No.430512] 500 mL Bottle Top Vacuum Filter, 0.45 µm Pore 33.2cm² CA Membrane, Fits 33 mm Diameter Necks, Sterile, 12/Case
Corning® 500 mL Bottle Top Vacuum Filter, 0.45 µm Pore 33.2cm² CA Membrane, Fits 33mm Diameter Necks, Sterile, 12/Case
- Fits plastic or glass media bottles with 33mm neck sizes.
- Cellulose acetate (CA) membranes provide fast flow rates and low protein binding and are good for filtering cell culture media.
- Angled hose connector simplifies vacuum line attachment.
- Individually packaged, sterile and certified nonpyrogenic.
- Each system has the membrane material and pore size printed on the unit and is color-coded by membrane type for easy product identification.
- Expiration date appears on the filter funnel and shipping boxes.
- Expiration date of the membrane is three years from the time the product is manufactured.