|Plate Bottom Color||
|Plate Bottom Style||
|Plate Surface Treatment||
Medium Binding (Not-Treated)
[No.3572] 384-well Low Flange White Flat Bottom Polystyrene Not Treated Microplate, 10 per Bag, without Lid, Nonsterile
- White wall plates are designed to reduce well-to-well crosstalk during luminescent assays
- Recommended working volume of up to 20 to 80 µL
- Enhanced flatness provides low intra- and inter- plate CV’s.
- Conforms to standard microplate footprint and dimensions
- Not treated (or medium binding) polystyrene surface is hydrophobic in nature and binds biomolecules through passive interactions
- Is suitable primarily for the immobilization of large molecules, such as antibodies, that have large hydrophobic regions that can interact with the surface
- Untreated microplates have a binding capacity of approximately 100 to 200ng IgG/cm²
- Ideal for today’s more sensitive assays and plate readers.